For a heavenly Valentine’s treat, prepare these easy and delicious Rice Krispies Valentine Pops from the Love From The Oven blog:
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 box of Rice Krispies Treats
- Cut the Rice Krispies Treats into squares using a square cutter.
- Put the sticks in the Rice Krispies squares and place them in the freezer to chill.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Dip the Rice Krispies squares in chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.