The most expected game of the year is getting closer with each day that goes by. On Sunday, February 3, most of us will take a break from our busy schedules to watch the Baltimore Ravens play with the San Francisco 49ers at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. This will be a time not only to socialize and enjoy sports, but also taste delicious meals that you can prepare for you and your family. Let’s get ready and learn how to do a delicious spicy Maryland Crab Dip from AllRecipes.com that every Super Bowl lover can’t resist:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Garlic powder to taste
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ pound fresh crabmeat
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Old Bay Seasoning TM to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, garlic powder and about 2 tablespoons of the Cheddar cheese. Fold in crabmeat, hot sauce and 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese and seafood seasoning. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
To make this meal you will need to dedicate 15 minutes for the preparation and 30 minutes for the cooking.