It’s the beginning of spring! Since the weather starts to warm up, a lot of Americans enjoy preparing meals with fresh and green ingredients. So, why not welcoming spring by making a delicious salad? Try preparing this colorful Strawberry Arugula Salad recipe. It is very easy to make and it won’t take you more than 20 minutes!
- 2 cups torn fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 3/4 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a salad bowl, combine the fresh arugula (or baby spinach), fresh strawberries, the almonds, the Gorgonzola cheese, and the red onion previously chopped.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, orange juice concentrate, vinegar, orange peel and ginger. Pour over salad; toss gently to coat.