Hot Cocoa in a Jar
It is that time of the year in which everything tastes so sweet, so how about drinking hot cocoa during these chilly days? We bet you will love it!
It is winter time and, if you are like most of us, all you can think of is enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa. From family dinners to grab-and-go breakfasts, hot cocoa has become one of the most popular drinks for Americans during Holidays. With lovely decorations, handmade jars of hot cocoa are also a great gift you can give to the people you love. By doing so, you can certainly save some money and make someone smile. Follow these easy steps and, in less than 10 minutes, you will have a lovely handmade jar of hot cocoa.
- Buy the following ingredients: Hot cocoa mix, Mini marshmallows, Chocolate chips, Crushed candy canes (optional), A Mason jar
- Put ½ cup of cocoa mix in the bottom of the jar.
- Add 4 teaspoons of your favorite chocolate chips over the cocoa mix.
- Follow the same process with the mini marshmallows, adding 4 teaspoons of them over the chocolate chips.
- Seal the jar with the lid. Decorate with ribbon and include a small handmade card with a creative message.
Voila! You have now a very creative and delicious gift you can give to family, friends, or even your coworkers. A 6 oz. jar of cocoa mix serves for four people.
Once you have finished the jar and you are ready to drink it, follow these easy steps:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix with 1 cup of boiling water.
- Serve it in a cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.